I was inspired to build this theme from a screenshot I captured somewhere long ago (I’ve already forgotten everything about it, sorry).As spring was on its way coming (already gone), I felt like having something fresh on my blog, thus I made this theme. And I think it will still look fresh and cool if I hold on to it in summer.
- Tested on WordPress 2.0.2/2.0.3, with IE 6/7, Firefox 1.5, Opera 9, and Safari.
- Fonts used: Trebuchet MS, Lucida Grande, Century Gothic and Verdana.
- Best view under 1024Ã?768 or greater.
- Everything on sidebar is displayed by default, be smart to adjust them.
- Valid XHTML 1.0 Strict / CSS 2.
- Build-in ‘Latest Posts’.
- Build-in ‘Author Highlight’.
- Build-in ‘Comment Counter’.
- Build-in ‘Add to del.icio.us’.
- Customizable sidebar ul indicators.
- Brian’s Latest Comments
- Get Recent Comments
- Sweet Titles
- Ultimate Tag Warrior
Ready to super charge your blog? Check out our partners professional premium WordPress themes!
If you like this post then please consider subscribing to our eBlog Templates RSS feed. You can also subscribe by email and have new templates and articles sent directly to your inbox.