The theme is bundled with all three colors. To change complete color scheme, all you need to do is, open the style.css and change the color style name to your favorite one. More instructions are in readme.txt file in the theme folder. As per suggestion of one of the user, WP Premium contains separate css for layout and color. That means if you only wish to change colors, you donâ??t have to mess with the other css styling.
The best way to know all the features is to grab the theme and look at it yourself. Hereâ??s the list of few of them..
- Comes bundled with 3 color-scheme options
- Separate css for layout and color. So, If you only wish to change colors, you donâ??t have to mess with the other css styling.
- Multiple Search option with Tabber Functionality
- RSS e-mail subscription form
- 2 and 3 Column sidebar
- Three 100X100 pixel ad blocks in sidebar.
- Easy Editable, Light weight, Strategic Code
- SEO Optimized
- W3C Valid
- Table Less Coded
- Optimized XHTML code
- Short Hand CSS
- Itâ??s Premium and Itâ??s free!
Ready to super charge your blog? Check out our partners professional premium WordPress themes!
If you like this post then please consider subscribing to our eBlog Templates RSS feed. You can also subscribe by email and have new templates and articles sent directly to your inbox.