Green Lush is a modification of the layout originally created by Yamazaki for the WordPress blogging platform. Original layout can be found at Open Source Web Design website (id 2898).
- Two column layout
- Recent comments on sidebar
- Bookmarklets for certain social bookmarking sites at item (post) pages
This is a free template released under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 2.5 License. This means that you can use this template for your personal or commercial blog, edit it according to your needs, and even re-distribute it as long as you keep the credit links at footer.
Please read and understand the notes at the end of this page for detailed descriptions of the features of this template before you download and start using it.
- Download the theme archive package.
- Unzip the package and go to images folder. Upload all of the images to a free image host (such as imageshack.us), and write down the given links.
- Open theme.txt with a text editor (like notepad), then search for “Theme Images”, “Preloading image”, and “Bookmarklet images” (without quotes).
- Replace the image file names with links you have taken from your image host, and then save.
- Select all text from theme.txt by pressing CTRL+A, then copy by pressing CTRL+C.
- Go to “Blogger dashboard > Template”, and after deleting the old codes, paste your theme code by pressing CTRL+V, then save and republish your blog.
Ready to super charge your blog? Check out our professional premium blogger templates or make money by joining our blog affiliate program!
Want to make your blog stand out from the crowd? I recommend giving your newly downloaded Blogger template a unique and personalized look. Read our Free Blogger Header Images article and find yourself a great custom header image!
If you like this post then please consider subscribing to our eBlog Templates RSS feed. You can also subscribe by email and have new templates and articles sent directly to your inbox.